Since its inception, MCF has provided financial support to hundreds of individuals during some of the most difficult times in their lives. In addition to contributing financially to other charitable organizations and our community partners, MCF serves others through volunteer work.
Year to date, MCF has approved 38 applications totaling over $47,000 in grants to Maxim employees struggling through financial hardship. This includes nearly $5,000 in expedited grants to individuals adversely impacted by the COVID pandemic. This represents MCF’s sustained commitment during this difficult year.
MCF relies on donations from employees like you to help fellow employees and others in need. HQ and office fundraising is our main source of financial support. To learn more about how you can help, email MaximCharitableFoundation@maxhealth.com
Thank you to our incredible donors who helped us raise gross contributions of $97,026 through Q3 of this year!
- Set up the Amazon “Virtual Donation Station” – now live! CLICK HERE
- $2k sponsorship to Boys Hope Girls Hope golf tournament (bronze level).
- $1200 contribution towards Meals Program (covers dinners for 2 nights for all residents).
- $3000 was approved for the Howard Hospital golf tournament which has since been canceled – instead they will hold a “Race Across Howard County”, which we will sponsor at $2500, along with a $500 donation to their “Care for our Caregivers – COVID Response” initiative.
- Approval of $1500 sponsorship towards BARCStoberfest, taking place October 23-25.
- Service Day (photos attached) to benefit Ronald McDonald House – created 60 toiletry bags, 20 lunch bags, and over 100 hand written cards to be provided to families, and delivered several boxes of food items to Helping Up Mission.
- Service day opportunities were extremely limited since March but are now picking back up! We have several opportunities from various organizations that we’re working through to determine which are feasible for Maxim employees to participate in.