Since its inception, MCF has provided financial support to hundreds of individuals during some of the most difficult times in their lives. In addition to contributing financially to other charitable organizations and our community partners, MCF serves others through volunteer work.
In the first two Quarters of 2020, MCF approved 31 applications for individuals totaling over $38,000. Of this, 6 applications and $3,462 were through our expedited COVID process meant to help people impacted by COVID quickly.
MCF relies on donations from employees like you to help fellow employees and others in need. HQ and office fundraising is our main source of financial support. To learn more about how you can help, email MaximCharitableFoundation@maxhealth.com
Thank you to our incredible donors who helped us raise gross contributions of $91,006.37 through Q2 of this year!
- Sponsored a team for the Red Shoe Shuffle with Ronald McDonald House.
- Participated as a sponsor in the “Great Guys Dinner”, benefiting Bringing Hope Home.
- Participated as a sponsor in the annual golf tournament benefitting Boys Hope Girls Hope.
- Provided ongoing contributions to the Howard County Community College scholarship fund, and continued support of their P.R.I.D.E. program.
- Donated 10 bags of food, toys, and other items to the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS).
- Delivered 8 pounds of can tabs to the Ronald McDonald House.