Since its inception, MCF has provided financial support to hundreds of individuals during some of the most difficult times in their lives. In addition to contributing financially to other charitable organizations and our community partners, MCF serves others through volunteer work.
In 2019, MCF approved 62 applications for individuals, totaling more than $83,000. Additionally, the foundation was able to distribute $35,000 in disaster relief funds for employees affected by Hurricanes Florence and Michael. We are also providing assistance to our employees effected by COVID-19.
MCF relies on donations from employees like you to help fellow employees and others in need. HQ and office fundraising is our main source of financial support. To learn more about how you can help, email MaximCharitableFoundation@maxhealth.com
Thank you to our incredible donors who helped us raise a gross of nearly $200,000 in 2019 via several fundraisers throughout the country.
- $42,000 donated to non-profit partners in communities across the nation in 2019.
- Sponsored a team for the Red Shoe Shuffle with Ronald McDonald House.
- Participated as a sponsor in the “Great Guys Dinner”, benefiting Bringing Hope Home.
- Participated as a sponsor in the annual golf tournament benefitting Boys Hope Girls Hope.
- Provided ongoing contributions to the Howard County Community College scholarship fund, and continued support of their P.R.I.D.E. program.
- Donated 10 bags of food, toys, and other items to the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS).
- Delivered 8 pounds of can tabs to the Ronald McDonald House.