Since its inception, MCF has provided financial support to hundreds of individuals during some of the most difficult times in their lives. In addition to contributing financially to other charitable organizations and our community partners, MCF serves others through volunteer work.
In 2020, MCF made 49 grants totaling over $63,000 in charitable giving to Maxim employees struggling through financial hardship. This includes nearly $5,000 in expedited grants to individuals adversely impacted by the COVID pandemic. MCF also assisted employees rebuilding after house fires, escaping domestic violence, and coping with the unexpected loss of a loved one. This represents MCF’s sustained commitment to servicing our employees throughout such a difficult year.
MCF relies on donations from employees like you to help fellow employees and others in need. HQ and office fundraising is our main source of financial support. To learn more about how you can help, email MaximCharitableFoundation@maxhealth.com
Thank you to our incredible donors who helped us raise gross contributions of 126,656 in 2020!
- Set up the Amazon “Virtual Donation Station” – now live! CLICK HERE
- Sponsorsed Boys Hope Girls Hope golf tournament .
- Contribution towards Ronald McDonald House Meals Program.
- Sponsored “Race Across Howard County”, along with another donation to their “Care for our Caregivers – COVID Response” initiative.
- Donation towards BARCStoberfest – October 23-25, 2020.
- Service Day to benefit Ronald McDonald House – created 60 toiletry bags, 20 lunch bags, and over 100 hand written cards to be provided to families, and delivered several boxes of food items to Helping Up Mission.