Since its inception, MCF has provided financial support to hundreds of individuals during some of the most difficult times in their lives. In addition to contributing financially to other charitable organizations and our community partners, MCF serves others through volunteer work.
In 2019, MCF has approved nearly 50 applications and distributed more than $63,000. Additionally, over the past several months, the foundation was able to distribute $35,000 in disaster relief funds for employees affected by Hurricanes Florence and Michael.
MCF relies on donations from employees like you to help fellow employees and others in need. HQ and office fundraising is our main source of financial support. Offices, to learn more about how you can help, email MaximCharitableFoundation@maxhealth.com
Thank you to our incredible donors who helped us raise nearly $85,000 this year via several fundraisers throughout the country.
- Founded a scholarship for underprivileged students at Howard County Community College
- Paid off the balance in the lunch program at Cradle Rock Elementary in Howard County, MD
- Donated 120 gift bags of coloring books, crayons, gloves, hats, and holiday toys to Dasher Green students
- Donated 13 gift baskets of classroom supplies to Dasher Green teachers
- Donation to the High Fives Foundation in California